Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default TV Stand is done

On 3/6/13 9:15 AM, wrote:
Cherry with tiger maple drawer fronts. Finished with "tung oil finish" (Minwax)

The drawer sides as sides was a first and maybe last for me. Very finicky IMHO.

Pictures:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/pictu...stand_side.jpg
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/pictu...tand_front.jpg

Video (3 parts): One Two Three on right side of viewer.
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php

It's nice to see someone let wood be wood, without staining it to look
like some other wood or.... egads!..... painting it. :-) And I like the
wood drawer handles... they appear to be going through the fronts...
nice illusion.

It's almost a shame to have black plastic electronics on it, huh?

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--