Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Out of production small gears???

On Tue, 05 Mar 2013 12:36:06 -0600
dpb wrote:

big snip
I laid the counter-gear down somewhere; it wasn't with the other pieces
so I'll have to scrounge around and get the set together before
reposting. Altho, as noted, the armature is probably not anything can
do anything about--it was always the weak point in the design as I now
am recalling and probably why B&D ceased production and why there's
nothing of the like design around--not much of any other way to fit it
all in there besides what they did...

This place seems to have a lot of B&D sander part schematics:

http://www.acetoolrepair.com/sander-...nufacturer=113

Maybe you can spot yours there...

--
Leon Fisk