Posted to rec.woodworking
MaxD MaxD is offline

Default Adhesive for Plexiglas to wood

On 3/4/2013 8:55 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:

How many channels on the radio?

---------------------------------------

"MaxD" wrote:

Six.
We have an RC group here, "EL Paso Radio Controllers".
Several of the members were ex RCAT fliers for target practice at
Fort Bliss. They were really good.
There was a guy who used to stop by every now and then whose name
You might remember, Frank Borman. He owns a big auto dealership in
Las Cruces, NM
(35 miles N. of El Paso)

Back in the dark ages, 2 channels (elevator & rudder) was about it.

Engine and wheel control was still a wet dream.

Frank Borman.

Same guy who was president of Eastern Airlines after being a space
jockey?

Lew

Last time I dropped by the RC flying field I was stunned by the advances
in Radio Control. I didn't have my camera but I will the next chance I get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV7beyFqE3g

That's the man. Interesting person.

http://www.bormanautoplex.com/