Posted to sci.electronics.repair
micky micky is offline

Default TV speaker amplifier

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 11:39:37 +0100, Leif Neland
wrote:

micky formulerede spørgsmålet:
On Sat, 2 Mar 2013 09:58:40 -0800, (Dave Platt)
wrote:

In article ,
micky wrote:

Ah, let me ask about these lines from the instructions:
With too high ohmic voltage sources it may occur self-oscillation of the
amplifier (constant sound). In that case it is convenient to place
directly at the module and parallel to the cables of the current supply (+
and -)

Parallel to the cables? Not across the cables? I know this is
translated from German, but still.

"Parallel to" is more standard terminology in electronics.. "across"
is colloquial English.

Thanks. I would have thought the word was perpendicular, not
parallel.

If you think of "Parallel to the end of the cable" it makes sense.

Leif

Hmmmm. Thanks.