Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Astronomer

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 28 Feb 2013
16:32:09 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Snag wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Snag wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Jim Wilkins wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:
On 2/27/2013 9:40 PM, wrote:

So I suspect that CNN got confused by the notation she used , or
something like that. My experience with the media is that they
are not very accurate.

They used the same computer models that they use for global
warming.

Extra zeros mean nothing to them.

Only the position of the zeros matter.

Weeeeelllllllll actually it's the position of the decimal point .

In binary?

I'm pretty sure only the 10 of us understood that ...

I was thinking there might be about 1001 that understand.

Make it 1010.

You were already included.