Posted to alt.home.repair
Chomper Chomper is offline

Default Who sells 39 1/4" X 13 1/4" roof shingles?

"Mikepier" wrote in message
I have a standard 3 tab shingle roof. The other day I went up to
replace one that had broke. Fortunately the previous owner did leave
some spares, but now I'm down to 2 left. and I notice they are not a
standard size, but rather 39 1/4" X 13 1/4". Are these sold at Lowes
or HD, or am I going to have trouble finding these?

Find a supplier, which sells IKO brand. Typically these are only sold
through a true supply house. IIRC, the measurement used to be 39-3/8" x
13-1/4".

I'm sure a Google search will direct you to IKO.