Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
whoyakidding's ghost whoyakidding's ghost is offline

Default The Ante of Design..... and whoyakidding's delusions....

On Mon, 4 Mar 2013 05:56:03 -0500, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

"whoyakidding's ghost" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 14:17:54 -0500, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

"whoyakidding's ghost" wrote in message
On Sat, 2 Mar 2013 23:32:16 -0500, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

Very good. You can type, and you can copy and paste someone else's
work/estimate.

If you truly believed the words weren't mine, then it would have been
REALLY easy for you to go here
http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?q=&, search for the quoted
material, and post the name of the original author Except that the
calculations were in response to someone's claim that "One face of a
typical home will get you a couple KW for a few hours a day" and
therefore my numbers HAD to be original. Whoyakidding? You already
KNOW I wrote the material, and any sensible reader can see for
themselves that you got caught telling a stupid lie. Now you're too
cowardly to admit ****ing up.

In case anyone else is reading, you can click on the link below to see
my original posts.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....I/QlQgeNnt__sJ

I have no doubt *you* actually typed and posted the stuff, it's just a
virtual certainty that whatever you do post is essentially the plagiarized
thinking of others.

Oh, so you're down to "virtual certainty" now! Like I said, too
gutless to admit being wrong. A classic crackpot move, as if nobody
else will be able to see the obvious, and will accept your chicken****
opinion instead.

More later,

I can hardly wait.

Oh, yer gonna love it.

Whoyakidding? Anybody who's done the most modest research on EVs knows
that your keyboard designing of a 2000 pound RCM version is patently
ridiculous. All is takes is a little common sense to realize that a
cheap **** flyweight car like a Geo Metro weighs almost that much. An
electric motor, controller, wiring etc will weigh about the same as
the original engine. Every ounce of battery added will drive the
weight above the original's, which is why even the most flimsy
conversions with 40 mph top speeds weigh upwards of 3000 pounds, and
the ones that can do 75 weigh as much or more than a Volt, which is
real car that you believe is too heavy.

But, toward that end, altho you have attempted to show off your
"calculational abilities" via copying and pasting, you ALSO reveal that you
do not have a fukn clue as to what those calculations are really about or
what the real problem is, because you left so much "hanging"....
IOW, you couldn't even COMPLETE the logical conclusion of """"your own""""
calcs!!!!

OK I get it. You don't like being called a crackpot or being exposed
for how little you know about a subject you've supposedly researched.
But do you really think that making up more crackpot claims is going
to help your case? Yes you do!

Good show....

But don't worry, I will do that for you, fort'wit'....
Study hard, tho, cuz you will be tested at the end.

LOL What's taking so long?