Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default mold forms on cords, knobs, and tool handles

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 13:02:13 -0500, Dan Espen
wrote:

Jeff Liebermann writes:

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 11:31:47 -0500, Dan Espen
wrote:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!searchin/alt.home.repair/screw$20driver$20handle/alt.home.repair/6F2DSkPIgM0/qe7WX3mCR7IJ
http://tinyurl.com/bwwkvgr

That was a discussion over the Xcelite and Craftsman nutdrivers that
stink. There is nothing in that thread that I can find that even
mentions "mold" on the plastic handles. Please try to stay on topic.

The stink and the white powder are part of the same process.
Do some searches, I've already supplied working keywords.

Much as I appreciate your efforts, I don't consider myself responsible
for proving *your* point. If you believe that the white powder in the
handle, and the smell coming from the case, are one and the same,
methinks it is your responsibility to supply the relevant links which
demonstrate the connection and describes the process. The above URL
never even mentioned white powder or a similar problem. Got a better
URL?

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D