Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
whoyakidding's ghost whoyakidding's ghost is offline

Default AR-15 & M16 Bolt Carrier groups

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 14:32:46 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 10:21:36 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 10:32:30 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 06:03:56 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 08:42:19 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

You can do a Gunner and use a .25 ACP for poking holes in your leather
belt, too. That doesn't mean it's made for that job.

You mean it doesnt work?

You mean that's what it was made for? Read your paragraphs above and
then try to figure out why you just went around in a circle.

You mean a golf ball wont work as a handle end?

No, idiot. I mean like hammers aren't made for killing people, anymore
than .25 autos are made for punching holes in leather belts. But
either one will work.

Are you having trouble following your own points these days? I don't
remember you being so out of it.

I sure do. He's always been confused, crazy, ill informed, and living
an entirely different life in his mind. Maybe there was a time decades
ago when a charitable person might have chalked up Gunner's problems
to bad luck or whatever, but those days are long gone.