Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default What size wiring for Central A/C compressor?

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I'm not going to argue with you over it except to tell you it would not
pass inspection in my area. I don't argue with inspectors either because
they can call people who carry guns and handcuffs. ^_^

TDD

Some areas fo the counrty do not exectally follow the NEC. Unless you have
a very good reason and can show the inspector where he is mistaken, it is
best to just do as they say. If you ever get on their bad side, they will
really look over your work and try to find a reason to make you redo
something.

It doesn't mater about the gun and cuffs, but they can have the power cut
off or not turned on in the first place.