Posted to rec.woodworking
basilisk[_2_] basilisk[_2_] is offline

Default Correction: Festering Tools was circular saws and Skilsaw

On Sat, 02 Mar 2013 17:17:26 -0600, Unquestionably Confused wrote:

On 3/2/2013 10:30 AM, Dave wrote:
On Sat, 02 Mar 2013 08:49:29 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
For a view at the other end of the spectrum, may I recomend a Festool
track saw? ;~)

Who would of guessed that you'd suggest a Festool?

Never, ever underestimate the power of a Craigslist search.

Looky, looky!

Oops, it's $425, not $450. Anyone interested, go for it. I have no
intention (actually, with SWMBO watching, I don't have the guts) of
going for it. Sweet deal though!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/tls/3650665254.html

I would be sorely tempted, but that joyous season is upon us, I had a good
year last year(for which I am grateful), having to save all the
dead presidents I can, to fork over on 4/15.

basilisk