Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Thaddeus

On 3/4/2013 8:39 AM, Greg Guarino wrote:

I don't know. I haven't run into the problem myself. But I talked to a
contractor once who said he always told his guys to be careful tearing
out old bathrooms for that reason (among others). I would have to be a
pretty odd noise, at the very least.

The one's I would be worried about are the DIYer's who watched last
weeks cable show .... you know, the episode where Big Tits, wearing the
t(f)ool belt, did the demo.

The cleanup is the hazardous part, which is not even that big of a deal
if you're aware of the possibility ... and it would be the rare person
on a site crew who would not be ... even the new guy on the crew, who
would get the job in any event.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net