Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default AR-15 & M16 Bolt Carrier groups

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 08:55:50 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 01:51:34 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 03 Mar 2013 16:37:51 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:13:48 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
m...

Maybe never. No sex in shotguns. No man cards.

Need big magazine, like big testicles. Military-style gun. Mucho
macho. Look like movie poster. Man-Card gun.
Ed Huntress

Note the leftwinger obsession with Feel instead of Think.

It's "feel" that's going to determine the political outcome. If you
don't get that by now, you're dead on arrival.

Think Feel is more powerful than a 30-30? Think again.

It's more powerful than a .30-30 in YOUR hands, Gunner, because all
you do is bluster with empty threats.

I never make threats.

Doing so is hardly worth the bother. And why would I?

The reality of the fact is..Im nothing more than an observer.

Unless when I tell you "dont jiggle that timber..the mine will cave in
if you do"...you consider it a threat. In which case, you are most
certainly going to die, when the mine caves in. Just hold off jiggling
until Im outside the mine, ok? Then jiggle until the roof collapses
or until you are content. Personally...I hope the roof doesnt cave in,
burying you under tons of stone. We need buffoons like you to be used
as exhibits to show our children, where we can point and sadly shake
our heads as we admonister to them..."dont be like that jiggler, it
will kill you". The difference between you and a baboon is only of
size and scale unfortunately. And the baboon is cuter. Shrug

Making threats is not something I would bother with. Afterall..what
can I threaten someone with? I neither know where you live, nor do I
care. I know its in the eastern Blue zones somewhere. Think Id bother
saving the money up, buying a bus ticket and then traveling out
someplace I have no intel on and trying to find you, then harm you?
Why bother? Someone in your area will ultimately either kill you, or
you will hide until the cull is over. So there is nothing I can say
or do to harm you. Threaten you? Whats the point?

Seriously Edward..you sound like such a dick when you pull that sort
of stupidity.

Gunner

1. Lie