Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default Ping Brian at garage woodworks

On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 15:18:11 -0500, "Lee Michaels"
Is there any way you could modify either the rollers or the dust port? I
know, it would be a pain in the ass. But the Sawstop is a fine saw. And if
you could figure something out, it would be nice.

Only problem is that it would probably invalidate their warranty. I
contacted SawStop about lowering one of their table saws. (I use a
wheelchair) I was told that there was too much mechanism in the bottom
of the saw to do that *and* that if I could figure out a way to do so,
it would invalidate their warranty ~ no exceptions.