Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Thaddeus

On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 19:39:26 -0800 (PST), Amy Guarino
wrote:

Any of you home-renovator types ever come across a thousand or two
rusty razor blades inside a bathroom wall? Or didn't they have those
"razor disposal" slots in the rear wall of the medicine cabinets where
you come from? As a kid I wondered where they went; i didn't know they
just fell behind the lath, laying in wait for some poor ******* to
come along 50 years later with a sawzall.

So, what's the "response" of those razor blades to the sawzall blade,
Greg? I've never seen it. I would think they'd shatter and make all
sorts of nasty noises, scaring the **** out of the worker. g

--
If more sane people were armed,
crazy people would get off fewer shots.