Posted to rec.woodworking

Default TV Stand is coming along

Lew Hodgett wrote:

Damn, the price of folded dipole's has sure gone up.

Didn't know 10 ft of twin lead could be so expensive.

"Bill" wrote:

All I know is that the payment to Comcast is $90 per month less than
it was. $90 here and $90 there, it adds up!

And the difference between the "nothing" that is on TV is
negligible. We still have more than 20 channels to flip through.

Isn't digital TV wonderful.

After the switch to digital TV, must have access to at least 100
channels.

Too bad I don't speak Korean, Vietnamese, Mandarin Chinese,
Japanese, Spanish and a few others.

They represent at least 40-50 channels combined.

Still leaves about 50 channels.

BTW, for $11.00, was it a rabbit ears?

Lew