Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default mold forms on cords, knobs, and tool handles

The Daring Dufas wrote:

?
? The Daring Dufas wrote:
??
?? There comes a time in a mans life where he becomes so intolerant of
?? being in the employ of actinic sphincters that the he fears life in
?? prison for stomping the asshole until he quits twitching. I've had to
?? hide my crowbars whenever some of them got around me so I decided the
?? risk was too great and abandoned the corporate world for a life of
?? independent contracting. ^_^
?
?
? You were only six when you did that. ;-)
?

That's when I was remanded to the Catholic Parochial Gulag back in the
50's and introduced to Sister Godzilla. Child care was based on sheer
terror back then. That's why I don't like folks who mistreat kids. When
I was six, I decided all adults were full of crap, the mistake I made
was letting the nuns know it. O_o

Your next mistake was growing up. ;-)

I met a cute little 4 year old girl one day and because I flirt with
gals of all ages, I asked her if she would marry me when I grow up.
The tyke looked me up and down and said "You're already grown up." to
which I replied, "You're the first girl who's ever said that to me." ^_^

TDD