Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default AR-15 & M16 Bolt Carrier groups

On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 08:54:29 -0600, "RogerN" wrote:

And if the gun grabbers start confiscating guns, I hope to join the 2nd
civil war and die fighting for my country giving the anti-Americans my ammo
first.

Roger..plan to make the other poor ******* die for HIS bleeves. It
makes retirement and getting a bit of pussy now and then..so much
better when you are there to enjoy it.

Gunner

1. Lie