Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default mold forms on cords, knobs, and tool handles

On Sat, 02 Mar 2013 19:03:47 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

There comes a time in a mans life where he becomes so intolerant
of being in the employ of actinic sphincters...

Was "actinic" the word you wanted? If you meant "flaming"... It's not really a
synonym.

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message

Since my personality tends to **** off everyone within range...

That's odd, because your postings are almost always good-humored.

I find it odd that you would pass judgment on your employers. It's
not nice to bite the hand that feeds you. I have worked for crooks,
liars, politicians, and marginal incompetents. I have been on good
relations with all of them. If you cannot get along with even your
worst enemy for the achievement of a common goal, you're doing
something wrong. Even the worst employer can be trained.

Your point is well-taken, but there are certain people one would not like to
work to, simply because we dislike them as human beings. I'm thinking
particularly of a certain person on "Gold Rush".