Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default TV Stand is coming along

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Bill" wrote:

About 6 months ago I bought an $11 antenna at Best Buy, clipped the
cable cord (and their phone cord), and my wife and I have been
happier ever since. I/We wish I would have done it sooner.

Damn, the price of folded dipole's has sure gone up.

Didn't know 10 ft of twin lead could be so expensive.

Lew

All I know is that the payment to Comcast is $90 per month less than it
was. $90 here and $90 there, it adds up!

And the difference between the "nothing" that is on TV is negligible. We
still have more than 20 channels to flip through.