Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default ot - General Mtrs becoming China Motors

Per OMB:
Sorry, but this is such an astounding vid clip with the GM CEO making a
speech in China about GM's moving plants to China, that I just thought it
should be seen by more people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Lvl5Gan69Wo

I have to wonder about the clip maker's agenda.

They say something to the effect of "70% of vehicles manufactured by GM
since the 2008 bailout have been manufactured outside of the USA." - as
if that had some special significance in the context of GM being a
global corporation with global sales.

If the vid had cited the percent of vehicles sold within the USA yet
manufactured outside of the USA, it might have passed the sniff test...
but it did not and made it sound to me like somebody had an agenda.
--
Pete Cresswell