Posted to alt.home.repair
Roanin Roanin is offline

Default Monotronics Home Security

HeyBub wrote:
Roanin wrote:
Anyone have any information on this company who is a monitoring
service for home security systems?

Quality of service,
Reputation
Customer service

Thanks,

Do a Google search for "monotronics reviews" (no quotes) and evaluate
the 91,000+ comments. For example:

"When my mother died this week (July 2012), I found that Monitronics
had gotten her to sign a 3 year contract in 2011 and they were
deducting automatic payments from her bank account. For several
years, she has been very confused and I've paying her bills, all of
which are sent to me."
If you're not senile, there should be no problelm.

No I am not senile, just did not use quite the correct terms when searching
on google. I guess the word review wored better than what I used.

Thanks,