Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave Platt Dave Platt is offline

Default TV speaker amplifier

In article ,
micky wrote:

Ah, let me ask about these lines from the instructions:
With too high ohmic voltage sources it may occur self-oscillation of

the amplifier
(constant sound). In that case it is convenient to place directly at

the module and parallel to the cables of the current supply (+
and -)

Parallel to the cables? Not across the cables? I know this is
translated from German, but still.

"Parallel to" is more standard terminology in electronics.. "across"
is colloquial English. They really mean the same thing in this
case... connect the capacitor's + and - terminals to the + and - power
terminals on the amplifier right where you connect the wires from the
wall wart.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO