Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default TV Stand is coming along

On 3/2/2013 12:44 PM, Bill wrote:
Swingman wrote:

Just for fun, I went looking:
Maybe this will strengthen your case next time you approach the
bargaining table.
http://www.sidereel.com/Greys_Anatomy

Amongst the inmates are two Netflix accounts, and one Apple TV, so no
shortage of $ane options ... $uffice it to $ay that does not $way them
in the lea$t.

With what you'll save on cable, you ought to be able to buy *2* new
recliners in a short while--to say nothing of things with blades.

No more recliners, was glad to get rid of them ... can't put a sofa
table behind a recliner, and now I don't have to be rude to the company
when they presume to sit in _mine_. Besides, I almost killed one of the
pup with those jaws of death when it weighed less than a bag of sugar.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net