Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default TV Stand is coming along

On 3/2/2013 11:03 AM, Dave wrote:
On Sat, 2 Mar 2013 10:40:47 -0600, basilisk
It is entirely up to the end user to allow or disallow any content,
and whether or not to tolerate the lack of functionality attached
to that content.
Websites can't "make" you do or accept anything.

What you say is absolutely true, but in this digital world unless you
want to isolate yourself completely, you're almost forced or at the
very least coerced into letting that content in.

Lots of absolutely idiotic things we put up with for convenience.

I mean, just imagine the idiot who will put up with paying a TV cable
company for a Prepackaged lineup of channels, so each channel can show
you 15 minutes of commercials every 30, while you are paying for the
privilege.

Go figure ...

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com