Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default DISREGARD !

HeyBub wrote:
I've been waiting anxiously for Harbor Freight's sale (Today,
Saturday, and Sunday) to pick up their new "Double-Bevel," 12-inch
sliding miter saw. This weekend it's only $119.00. (save $510 over
comparable Bosch 5312)
The double-bevel deal means that the table rotates 45d left/right AND
the saw itself tilts 45d left and right. Look down at the saw, the
blade pivots to the left/right; look straight at the saw and the
blade rotates 45d clockwise and counter-clockwise.

Oodles of other stuff is on sale: 7-function multimeter for $2.00 is
an example or a 1/4 and 3/8 socket set for $4.00. Things to stick in
the toolbox for those rare occasions when you run into an unexpected
need.
I presume the saw will function as expected. When I get the sucker
home, and set up, I'll report back on any surprises (positive or
negative).
If you don't hear from me, you may assume a) No surprises, or b) I'm
laid up in the hospital.

The sale is NEXT weekend, 8th, 9th, and 10th!