Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Adhesive for Plexiglas to wood

"Lew Hodgett" wrote ...

"MaxD" wrote:
The working model will be all Lexan.

In that case, stop by a hobby shop and get a tube of
plastic model airplane glue.

"Lee Michaels" wrote:

Hobby shop??

They were quite common years ago. The last hobby shop around here
died 5 years ago. I don't even know if there are any around here
any more. I understand on of the reasons is that all the
manufacturers of various military gear, trucks, etc insisted on big
buck royalties for making models of their products. Congress was
supposed to change that, but they never did. Guess they were too
busy playing fiscal chicken.

Anyway, because of that, there is almost no more models any more.
Unless there has been a development lately that I never heard of.
Doncha feel old?

Yep.

Oh well google "testors plastic cement".

Somebody still sells it.

Lew