Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Ping - Bill in Indy

Bill wrote:
I doubt it's 3 phase.

"Market Day Auction Event"
http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/au...earchKeywords=

Sonny, Thank you again for the link, but the reality didn't live up to
the picture. The table was solid if heavy with rust, but the fence was
"shot" and the stand was wobbly. If using C-clamps to clamp your own
piece of wood to use for a fence would be acceptable, then the saw would
probably work (needs a belt and has no modern saftety feature like a
blade protector or riving knife). But then so will my circular saw. I
still appreciate your sending the link; it was fun to go take a look and
kick the tires. It was probably a 250 pound saw. I noticed that Sears
has a similar one for $599. I used my Rockler 20%-off coupon to buy a
dado-set last week, so I've got that covered now. Grizzly appears proud
of their anniversary, I'd live to see them run another sale, like they
did over the holidays. I hope you are doing well!

Bill