Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Blind kitchen corner storage???

"Swingman" wrote:

Just got finished educating a young architect/client on this very
issue ... in short, I, personally, have yet to see a suitable,
satisfying solution to a true "blind corner cabinet" situation that
will stand the test of time, particularly with regard to the
hardware reliability. (I have actually removed more Lazy Susan's
than I've ever installed, or caused to be installed)

Classic design problem on a sailboat.

SFWIW, even drawers are considered a waste of valuable interior
space and excess weight.

Usual solution is to convert corner space into a storage bin with
access via a lift out top flushed into counter top.

Done right, provides dry storage for grains, legumes, etc.

Lew