Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_31_] Bill[_31_] is offline

Default Ping - Bill in Indy

On 3/1/2013 11:11 AM, Sonny wrote:
I don't think it's quite what you're looking for, but there's an older table saw, looks like a contractor's saw, coming up for auction on Wednesday, March 6th, that might be of interest, until you can find exactly what you want. Mid week auction, this saw might sell at an inexpensive price. I doubt it's 3 phase.

"Market Day Auction Event"
http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/au...earchKeywords=

On the photo gallery, page down about 2/3 the way, on the left edge/column - http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/1710614/fp165.cgi

There are 2 table saws, but the other one is definitely not what you've expressed you want, even temporarily.

Also, on Friday, Mar 8th, if you fancy old hand tools (for shop decor?), there's the "Auction By The Lake", in Cicero, with a few -
http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/au...earchKeywords=

Sonny

Thank you, Sonny!

I can stop by the first one in person today at take a look!

Bill