Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
dsi1[_7_] dsi1[_7_] is offline

Default Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

On 2/28/2013 7:13 PM, Gunner wrote:
On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 15:40:53 -1000, dsi1
wrote:

On 2/28/2013 1:51 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

No, that wasn't what I meant. It's sort of an inside joke here, and,
unless you really want to know, I'll avoid bothering you with it.

If it looks like it's machined from solid aluminum, and if it doesn't
look like one or more sides of it are not machined, but cast, then it
probably is machined from solid aluminum.

It's the "billet" word that's the joke. Don't worry about it.

I guess "billet" is a funny word. OK we'll leave it a private joke.

Its not the word...but the application

Please, don't say any more - you're going to ruin the secret!

VBG