Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
whoyakidding's ghost whoyakidding's ghost is offline

Default Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:36:26 -0500, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

I just don't unnerstand what part of "too heavy" these assholes can't
comprehend....
A compact car that weights 3500#???? R U fukn kidding me???

Add a Volt battery and electric drive motor to your Fit and then post
a photo of it perched on 4 bathroom scales. Make sure you use the ones
designed for hipp... I mean food aficionados.

Oh wait, you want the Fit redesigned first so that it has everything
it needs EXCEPT a 500lb battery, and yet only weighs 3/4 of a Beetle.
OK then, keep googling www.pieinthesky.com. Or if you're in a hurry,
graft the canopy of a baby carriage onto a Segway, and then add a
lumber rack. I advise using a modified RCM rollup door installion
technique, which you can see here. http://tinyurl.com/cfs38nc That's
the one that solves any pesky angle mismatch issues.