Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default The Ante of Design..... and whoyakidding's delusions....

whoyakidding's ghost wrote:

I do tend to get competitive when jerks are trying to weave in and out
of bumper to bumper traffic in order to fill the tragically empty half
a car length space in front of me. I love to smugly leave that type of
guy standing still at the light. Yeah we're not going to get far from
one another in traffic but it gives my wife something to complain
about which is good because otherwise she'd get bored with my
perfection.

Take no note of the person who squeezes in front of you. Chances are, in a
minute or so, he'll be gone squeezing in front of someone else, while you
return to the regular order.