Posted to rec.woodworking
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default TV Stand is coming along

Mike M wrote:
On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:04:41 -0500, Mike
wrote:

On 2/27/2013 8:14 PM, Mike M wrote:

Looks good Brian, using Firefox there is an addon called
no script
which lets you select what sites can run script. It's
amazing how
many sites just don't work with out java. It is nice to
only turn
on as much as you need to.

Mike M

Do you mean Java or JavaScript? I haven't had Java
installed for a
couple of years and have yet to hit a site that doesn't
work because
it is missing. JavaScript on the other hand is all over
the place.
The bill pay system on every bank I have used uses
JavaScript. The
local utilities use JavaScript to present your bill
online.

Many companies use Java for their intranet apps. From
what I have
read, that was the original intent for Java. I know the
intranet
where I used to work was eat up with it.

Mike

Probably java script. It hurts but I'll plead ignorance.

Plead, hell, my wife will testify to itg
She reminds me all the time, too