Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default The Ante of Design..... and whoyakidding's delusions....

"whoyakidding's ghost" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:29:05 -0500, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

"whoyakidding's ghost" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:32:46 -0500, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

"whoyakidding's ghost" wrote in message
m...
On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:28:59 -0500, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

summary, so far

- wants EV, doesn't want EV

- modern EV should aspire to be '74 Beetle

- car companies stupid, RCM smart

- public needs to step up thinking to 6th grade level

- mind****ing prevalent

- medical costs: pfffft

- breaking news: Monster cables overpriced

Looking forward to the next installment...

LOL!!! Perty good summary.... for a bipolar.

I'm working on the next install now.

I'm hoping it will be somewhat more accepting of reality for a change.

But before you can productively read it, you'll need to check these out:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/links/detoxcenters.html

hopes dashed I need to find something to get me really high if I'm
going to wade through much more of your ranting. Anyway, good to know
that you'll be doing something productive cough while I'm driving my
Volt today. If I get a chance to whoosh away from a belching pickup at
a stoplight, I'll drink a bottled water toast you and all the other
brave souls who are dedicated to ****ing into the wind.

Well, Moi's pickup don't belch....

Mine doesn't either, particularly since I keep it parked as much as
possible. But a lot of the 4X4 diesels favored by the "sport" crowd
do.

And no surprise that you are such a
competitive gloating asshole.

I do tend to get competitive when jerks are trying to weave in and out
of bumper to bumper traffic in order to fill the tragically empty half
a car length space in front of me. I love to smugly leave that type of
guy standing still at the light. Yeah we're not going to get far from
one another in traffic but it gives my wife something to complain
about which is good because otherwise she'd get bored with my
perfection.

Did I already mention delusions, and the need for rehab/detox??
I think I should post that link agaih.... Oasis Rehab, was it?? LOL

And, lessee, just how many lathes, 4x8's, pounds of 12' aluminum bar, and
pallets of concrete (dats right, PALLETS) can your Volt carry????
Zero, did you say??????

You forgot to end that sentence with hmmmmmm.

Indeed I did!!!
Yer one fer detail.... which is good, cuz you shore cain't get the concept,
or big picture.

I DID ask about concrete pallet hauling at the Chevy dealer and they
told me it was OK so long as I put the lathe on the roof. They also
offered a money back guarantee if my hauling ability was ever bested
by a '74 Beetle.

My Fit

Arf arf. After all your nonsense about a Beetle being all anybody
needs, you bought something with two and a half as many doors and an
extra 500 pounds of worthless dead weight? And what's with the ****ing
CVT? I don't remember those from '74! Anyway, how about posting a
picture of it hauling "lathes, 4x8's, pounds of 12' aluminum bar, and
pallets of concrete."

Hmmmm..... that's why I have a pickup?? Get it?? FUNCTION????
Repeat after me:
Honder Fit for commuting, saving gas,
Nissan crewcab Pickup for hauling, and waving my dick....

OK, now YOU say it......

is costing me half of what your Volt is costing you, even after yer
tax credit.

One of my buddies (whose net worth is about twice mine) buys his cars
at auction, fixes them himself in the cheapest possible manner, and
drives them into the ground. But HE is smart enough not to compare his
apples to my oranges, or pretend he wants an EV even though he never
has. Nor would he attempt to redefine "want" as "if somebody buys it
for me."

And just wait 'til you need a repair..... any hope of ANY ROI will go out
the window.

Your laundry list of excuses is telling. You really jumped the shark
with the lathe hauling horse****.

But, see, YOU were the one bleating about leaving pickups in the dust.
I simply pointed out the apples/oranges thing.... which you STILL confuse.

I no longer believe you could afford
a good used '74 VW.

Right now, I can't. New Haas GR510, bustid fadal. What can I say....

Yeah, the Volt is cool, I don't deny it's a very good car (I've said so),
and I wish I had one......

**** me. Make up your mind.

No mind to make up. Newsflash: simply looking at pro's/con's, ROI.
I know, tough to keep track of alladat, without going into astigmatic
paroxysms.

BUT not if it dudn't make sense.

And yeah, you got ONE thing right: EVs -- and ALL cars -- should aspire
the '74 Beetle, at least in some measure.
Too bad you took yer toys away, and punked out of the discussion.
Typical.

You got to sit there ranting yesterday while I was stuck driving the
Volt on a lakeshore highway on the way to a tool store? You lucky
*******!

In a plaid suit, ascot, and derby, no doubt. Did you get the convertible??
What a dick.....
--
EA