Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,can.politics

Default Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 23:56:29 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Feb 27, 11:48*pm, harry wrote:
On Feb 28, 12:45*am, "Michael A. Terrell"

The limp-wristed Brits won't even keep the Falklands for much longer.

* Today's Brits wouldn't have lasted a day in W.W. II.

Today's Yanks get whipped by any gook anywhere.

They now get schoolboy videogame nuts to do all their killing.
I hear they are giving out medals now for killing someone by remote
control on the other side of the world. *Heh Heh.
Does working the joystick on the video game strengthen limp wrists?

Have the English learned to make rubber yet?

Of course not. That's the entire reason harry was born.

I have had quite a few
Jaguars and the English rubber was always a problem. So was the output
of both the V6 and the V12. Best thing to do with an XJ6 or an XJS is
yank out the worthless, piece of **** Jaguar engine and install a
Chevy motor. For sure I think David Vizard would agree with this.