Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 21:06:38 -0800 (PST), bob haller
wrote:

nope we import the stuff directly from the slave labor of china

Utter nonsense. *The unemployment rate in E. China is less than 1%. If
workers don't want to show up for work, they don't. *If they're fired,
there's always another job. *Companies are moving because the labor
situation is so bad.

Average pay rate for chinese manufacturing worker 3 bucks a day
american.

Absolutely irrelevant.

The workers live in dorms attached to the plant, and by groceries from
company stores.....

Absolutely irrelevant (and nonsense).

the perfect company town

So fred I see you have followed me here to be your normal obnxious
self.

"fred"? Not only are you stupid but you're illiterate.

I have your phone number and will give you a call soon

You're an idiot but please call anytime.

It's really a shame you *never* know what you're talking about. You
must be a lefty.