Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Ian Field Ian Field is offline

Default Charge gel cell with car charger?

"John Fields" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 21:54:29 -0000, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
. ..

Posted the same thing twice, huh?

Actually I was wondering if WLM is yet another flaky POS designed by you -
it sometimes jams up in the outbox, then sends it twice next time the app
is
started.

---
Certainly if WLM was my creation it would work as advertised, as
everything I do does.

If it doesn't, for you, then I'd suspect cockpit error is the problem
and you should get in touch with Microsoft instead of whining about
your problems to me.

You were whining about the double post - I told you why that happened - now
you're doing yet more whining!!!