Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] brian@garagewoodworks.com is offline

Default TV Stand is coming along

On Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:33:20 AM UTC-5, Scott Lurndal wrote:
writes:

On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:06:07 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:

wrote:

Paste the url here.

You've changed your page tonight. It's not there now.

Please! It never was there. You are living up to my original thoughts of you up in the thread.

Trim your posts, please.

When I went to your homepage, I was served a selection of adverts on the right hand side.

Only two ads for woodworking magazines.

(Mainly for woodworking mags).

ONLY woodworking mags.

Since I don't have the ability to view videos here, I

didn't bother to try your videos.

If those ads were served by a third party (e.g. google ads), then it's because you've allowed

Nope. No google ads on my site. Those mag ads are served by me via agreements set up with the publishers.

them.

scott