Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_31_] Bill[_31_] is offline

Default TV Stand is coming along

On 2/28/2013 9:48 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 2/28/2013 8:33 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

If those ads were served by a third party (e.g. google ads), then it's
because you've allowed
them.

What an ignorant, bull**** attitude and remark ... what ****ing planet
you been living on?

Of course most websites with blogs these days ALLOW, and for heaven's
sake, ENCOURAGE, advertisers gasp ... especially those who produce
and/or stream video.

Bandwidth cost money, and monetizing a site, via advertising ... in case
that is something besides unmitigated ignorance you're exhibiting above
... is an everyday occurrence on the Internet these days

Get a ****ing clue, Bubba ... or No more Amazon, Lee Valley, Rockler,
YouTube, or any other modern website/blog for you.

Sounds like one of your feet is liberal (little regard for privacy) and
the other is conservative (show me the money). As usual, I guess, the
right answer lies in between.

Bill