Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,can.politics

Default Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

On Feb 27, 11:48*pm, harry wrote:
On Feb 28, 12:45*am, "Michael A. Terrell"

The limp-wristed Brits won't even keep the Falklands for much longer.

* Today's Brits wouldn't have lasted a day in W.W. II.

Today's Yanks get whipped by any gook anywhere.

They now get schoolboy videogame nuts to do all their killing.
I hear they are giving out medals now for killing someone by remote
control on the other side of the world. *Heh Heh.
Does working the joystick on the video game strengthen limp wrists?

Have the English learned to make rubber yet? I have had quite a few
Jaguars and the English rubber was always a problem. So was the output
of both the V6 and the V12. Best thing to do with an XJ6 or an XJS is
yank out the worthless, piece of **** Jaguar engine and install a
Chevy motor. For sure I think David Vizard would agree with this.