Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [OT] Second Ammendment Question

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:38:01 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 04:43:32 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 12:49:00 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

http://www.archive.org has some old cartoons that are in the public
domain. Lots of Buggs Bunny & Daffy Duck on Youtube.

I won't ask _why_ you know that. wink

I looked for them when I was too sick to work for a couple weeks.

Sure you did. Uh, huh.

Beleive what you want. I spent way too much time in the hospital
bed. I woke after less than four hours sleep tonight. Once I'm awake I
can't get back to sleep because of pain.

I hear ya. I'm no stranger to pain and feel that doctors should have
at least one broken bone or something to familiarize themselves with
it before getting their licenses. I'm very lucky that my injuries to
my back were minimal, but a portion of the pain persists today, 28
years later. Mine was never nearly as bad as yours appears to be.
Tramadol is managing most of mine, but it doesn't cover the muscle
pain well. At least I'm not hooked on opiates.

Condolences on your pain level. It's a true and definite hell.

All I get is for the diabetic pain.

I hear that's no fun. Feet, or other area?

needed something to distract me from the pain so I didn't fire up the
Sawsall and take off my left leg.

Hayseuss Crisco, boy. Doncha know that a routah would have left a
much more decorative edge?

It would have taken too long.

Yabbut...

You'll bleed out if it takes too long.

Soak it in alum solution. (Masochists love it!)

--
When a quiet man is moved to passion, it seems the very earth will shake.
-- Stephanie Barron