Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Everlasting boiler - is this snake oil?

Peter Parry wrote:
On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 20:53:29 -0000, "Nick"
wrote:

Any thoughts or comments please.

£456 per year (or more if you have an older system (which they don't
define) to rent a boiler seems rather steep. Especially as they can
increase the rate each year as they fancy. I can't find out what the
minimum contract period is nor what they do with the boiler if you
cancel the contract.

And what boiler do they fit?

http://everlastingboilers.co.uk/product/

"In a world where everything is mass produced by machines, our boiler is
handmade and built to last. Everlasting Boilers are designed with solid,
reliable components made from steel, brass and copper rather than plastic.

The average life expectancy of an ordinary boiler is less than 10 years but
with our system installed you'll have a boiler for life. This not only means
the boiler will last but it will always run as well as the day it was
installed. If anything does go wrong and the boiler can't be fixed we will
replace it at no cost to you. "

So it will always work as well as the day it was installed BUT f it DOES
break down:-)

--
Adam