Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default New Project: Stickley "sewing" table #2568

On 2/27/2013 12:57 AM, SonomaProducts.com wrote:
I recently finished one set of three I am building. The other sets are built but need to fit the drawers and do the finishing.
http://www.sonomaproducts.com/images/table/page2.htm

Done in Cherry rather than QS White Oak. Finished with a wash of Transtint Vintage Maple dye, wipe-on satin poly and black wax.

I made some other small changes to the design. One knob on lower drawer. Made front cross member one piece instead of two so it matched the other 3 sides. Can see a picture of an original and a catalog page at the end of the pics.

I really like the dainty legs and lower cross members.

So do I ... good design and execution. Well done!

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net