Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
axolotl[_2_] axolotl[_2_] is offline

Default How much extra HP from burning nitro?

On 2/26/2013 9:57 PM, Snag wrote:

When I was a teen I made 'em out of those plastic bags the dry cleaners
send your suits home in ... but I always had a problem with getting enough
heat . I was using candles , and that just wasn't enough .

I wouldn't know, of course, but I understand the key is using birthday
candles. 12 of them. Hold the bottom of the bag open with crossed
drinking straws (you will need to jam one straw into another to make
them long enough), and carefully drip some wax onto the straws as candle
mounts. No one would want to try this, say, on a beach at night with an
offshore breeze, because a puff of breeze will fold over the top of the
bag and it will catch fire, plunging into the sea and endangering the
turtles. There is also the danger that the Asbury Park Press will report
that the UFO "glowed red and hummed".

Kevin Gallimore