Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

On Feb 27, 12:00*am, Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:54:18 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

wrote:

The US started a war with Japan. You cut off their oil resources.

* Sure we did. *After they bombed Pearl Harbor.

We did cut off their steel imports...after they brutalized China and
performed the Rape of Nanking.

They wanted the US out of the Pacific..they wanted total control of
the Pacific. *We disagreed.

The rest is history.

Despite what the Leftwingers want to believe.

Gunner

Since when has the USA worried about what happened in China? The US
was just looking for trouble.
I wonder what would happen if the Iranians cut off US oil in the
straights of Hormus?