Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

Default Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Tiny little liberals?

Naaa, they're a bunch of apolitical nonfunctional females much like
bees. ^_^

You just keep droning on! ;-)

What can I say, I have a BUZZ from all the pain meds I must take. I was
doing a bit of climbing yesterday to install and certify a CAT6 cable in
a Kmart yesterday.

Why bother? They are closing a lot of stores.

At least I wasn't having any chest pains.

You finally found a comfortable bra for your man boobs? ;-)