Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Domin-OH (wow) - working with 1/32 precision ...

On 2/26/2013 3:35 PM, Swingman wrote:
Even more important when you work with someone else and they use the
same methods and sense of meticulous precision

Even more important when you work with someone else and they use the
same methods and sense of meticulous precision

Damn, I going to have to copy paste this in my note app on my phone so
that I can sound more better when explaining things. ;~)

A neighbor stopped by and was wondering how all this, computer to
workshop, stuff worked, I summed up your phrase above by simply saying
that it helps to be "AR".

Thinking back to this morning when setting up a dado to within .005" of
being 1/2" wide after adjusting the first trial cut. That is a precision
that is approaching 5/1016".
FWIW that is hard to see on the ruler. ;~) Thank goodness for
electronic calipers.