Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default [OT] Second Ammendment Question

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:29:58 -0500, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 2/25/2013 9:38 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 05:22:54 -0500, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 2/24/2013 1:06 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Make a sensible argument, and I'll be all ears. So far, you haven't
done much of that.

Perfectly sensible. Registration = confiscation at some time in the
near future.

We've had handgun registration in NJ since 1966, IIRC. How much longer
are we supposed to wait for confiscation?

License people to own guns but registration will lead to
confiscation! If you don't see that it's because you refuse to.

I don't "see" it because I don't see it. Do you see it? Where do you
see it?

How about NYC? No? Hmmm...

It may be, somewhere, but all I've seen is the movies that run in the
heads of paranoid gun nutz.

You said the Christians in the ME would never be persecuted and
murdered.

You keep saying that, but you've provided no example. I don't think I
ever said that. You were talking about them being "rounded up," like
the Nazis did with the Jews, and I said I didn't believe that would
happen. Whatever conflicts ensued between Muslimes and Christians, it
would be more like drive-by murders or gang attacks. And that's pretty
much what has happened since.

If you have an example, I'll correct my memory.

You were blind then as now. You don't see the camel's nose
in the tent.

snore

It's OK, they are only taking away the Jews!

They were rounding them up and slaughtering them!

--
Ed Huntress