Werlax

Default Beware of Unwinding Router!

DonkeyHody wrote:

[snip of switch description]

I installed an "in-line" switch for my router table as well. In addition, I
have an outlet in the side of the router table that I use to plug my
shop-vac into. This way, when I flip the switch, both the vac and the
router start up at the same time. Very convenient.
Because I have young kids I also ceiling mounted two switches for both my
table saw and dust collector. It was my solution for a "remote start" dust
collector. When standing in front of the saw I merely reach up and flip the
switch for the dust collector. I'm also pretty careful about keeping the
switches off for the table saw so my kids can't turn the saw on with the big
pretty button on the saw base.

Mark